четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

bush faked levee repair




Iapos;ve been sick the past two weeks or so. Its a chest cold, a cough that wonapos;t go away. Everything I think Iapos;m getting better, it comes back the next day. I still have no insurance, so I havenapos;t seen the doctor. If I donapos;t feel better tomorrow Iapos;ll have to bit the bullet and make an appointment anyway.

So here I am, six months after graduating with my MBA, and still no job. Iapos;ve tried everything I can think of given limited resources. Iapos;ve been putting in application in Syracuse almost every day, Iapos;ve tried job placement agencies too. I have a phone interview tomorrow, the first interview Iapos;ve managed to get in a month.

Iapos;ve also been keeping an eye out on the local and state civil service jobs, although state jobs would likely require me to go to Albany. At this point Iapos;m willing to do it, given the lack of prospects here. Iapos;ve been sporadically applying in the surrounding cities as well, including NYC. Lack of transportation or money makes things more difficult.

Iapos;m not sure what else to do, and itapos;d damn depressing to keep sending in resumes and applications, and get either rejection letters or silence back. I know I have to keep trying, but it feels like Iapos;ve applied to every company in Syracuse by now.

continental bakery birmingham alabama, bush faked levee repair, bush faked levee repair for photo, bush faked photo op, bush fall free.



Комментариев нет: