понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

data conversion




I donapos;t update nearly enough on anything.

I use my phone for everything anymore, so sometimes its pretty damn hard.
=[

We borrowed my aunts clearwire box for today, so my mom could have internet.
Iapos;m going to see mest and quietdrive tonight at El Corazon in seattle. =]
Pretty stoked

Lets see what else...
Ohyeah, I moved to Yakima.. Fun... =/ Eh, so not so much but whatever.
Helping run the jade room (concert venue) , and working alot.
My mom is hella bomb though and gave me the master bedroom in our new apartment thats like 3xapos;s the size of her room. =]
I love her to death.


Anyways, Iapos;m pretty certian thatapos;s all i really have right now. =]

Since i�missed chiodos on saturday, due to the fact that i�had no ride... Stupid cars breaking down.. Fuck

dolores del rio photos, data conversion, data conversion and toronto, data conversion c, data conversion calculator.



Комментариев нет: