четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

cadillac catera service manual




Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People Right Now:
1. I donapos;t love you.
2. Your the best friend one could ask for.
3. I am glad you are feeling better these days.
4. Thanks for picking up your phone today, sometimes just hearing your voice and encouragement keeps my spirits up.
5. I wish I could hug you right now.
6. We wonapos;t fail.
7. You make me want to go home and party all the time.
8. Things will get better with time. Your strong.
9. Im sorry.
10. I love you

Nine Things About Myself:
1. I love boat rides.
2. My favorite author is Chuck Palahniuk
3. I used to be a film major.
4. Now I am an advertising major.
5. I am in love with the Chicago White Sox.
6. I do not think I could ever live long term in a place other than Chicago.
7. I fake my happiness once in a while.
8. I suck at cooking.
9. I love water more than any other beverage.

Eight Ways to Win My Heart:
1. Cook for me.
2. White sox fan.
3. Be able to joke around and laugh at me and yourself
4. Look me in the eyes
5. Flirt
6. Be confident
7. Hug me often
8. Be able to talk about everything whether I agree or not... Just good conversation.

Seven Things That Cross My Mind a Lot:
1. Scott
2. Kathy
3. Baseball
4. School
5. Future
6. Weight
7. Chicago

Six Things I Do Before I Fall Asleep:
1. Text message
2. Set my alarm
3. Take out contacts
4. Brush teeth
5. Watch gilmore girls :-)
6. Fix to do list

Five People Who Mean a Lot:
1. Parents.
2. Sisters
3. Jorie (niece)
4. Kathy
5. Scott

Four Things Iapos;m Wearing Right Now:
1. Green sweater
2. Jeans
3. Chucks
4. Peace sign necklace.

Three Songs I Listen to a Lot: [at the moment]
1. Hammers and Strings - Jackapos;s Mannequin
2. Gotta be somebody - Nickleback
3. Light On - David Cook

Two Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
1. Live a happy life
2. Travel the world

One Confession:
1. I want to change majors.

continental bakery birmingham alabama, cadillac catera service manual, cadillac catera specification, cadillac catera specifications, cadillac catera specs.



Комментариев нет: