воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

cesa 2 wisconsin




Donapos;t have anything in particular to update about but because Iapos;m bored, Iapos;m gonna anyway.

Sisterapos;s boyfriend has been visiting since yesterday. Theyapos;ve pretty much been holed up in her room the whole time (no surprise there), except for when dad decided to give him the third degree yesterday. Needless to say, dad was piss drunk at the time. Poor guy.

Today Iapos;ve pretty much just hung online and played DDR. Only like three hours for the latter though, donapos;t wanna kill my legs again.

Iapos;m waiting for the eviction show to start on Big Brother Finland. I havenapos;t paid much attention to the show lately considering how boring it has gotten, but today Iapos;ll drag my bones in front of the telly. Mainly because there will be a housemate swap between Finland and another countryapos;s Big Brother house, presumably Africaapos;s (and yes, Iapos;m aware that Africa is a continent, not a country, but thatapos;s the only continent wide BB house that I know of.) In any case, things are bound to be a lot more interesting on that front this week.

I donapos;t have work tomorrow before 2pm so I can stay up late tonight (Iapos;m an old hag, I need a full nightapos;s sleep to properly function.) Might end up reading something for a change. Havenapos;t had much time or energy for that lately.

Oh by the way, momapos;s been laughing at me a lot less for playing Guitar Hero after she heard that her 55-year-old boss is hooked on the game and is planning on getting them the whole set for work. Mwahah, take that. I hope heapos;ll force mum to try it out, too. Thatapos;s something Iapos;d really like to see.

dahlkemper, cesa 2 wisconsin, cesa 2005, cesa 3, cesa 3 fennimore wi.



Комментариев нет: