пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

chinook home motor used




I went to Starbucks this morning (my usual Friday morning treat). I was chatting with happy barista guy, and he asked how my morning was going, and the conversation went something like this:

Happy Barista Guy: "And howapos;s your morning going so far?"

Me: "Iapos;m not awake yet. Thatapos;s why Iapos;m here."

HBG: "Well, good news We have equipment here that can solve your problem."

Me: "Yes, you guys provide an incredibly valuable service."

HBG: "Weapos;re givers, really."

Me: "Itapos;s sorta like apos;what did we do before computers?apos; Ya know, what DID we do before Starbucks?"

HBG: "Oh I know When I was in high school, Iapos;d always go to this coffee stand across the street from my house."

Me: Saying nothing. Starting to cringe. You know how you walk around feeling like youapos;re really not that old until someone else gives a high school reference?

HBG: "Of course, that was in the Starbucks era."

Me: "I donapos;t want to talk to you anymore."

HBG: laughing "And then after I graduated high school, I did hang out in Starbucks a lot."

Me: "You canapos;t relate. This conversation is officially over."

HBG: laughing (with me? at me?) "And here is your specially made, delicious chai tea latte"

Me: "Okay fine, have a good day."

Good thing itapos;s Friday, or I might need to go on medication or something.
chinook home motor used, chinook home motor sale, chinook home motor rv, chinook home motor.



Комментариев нет: